Missing My Morning Glories

I never thought those words would come out of my mouth. I've had Morning Glories as one of my most faithful flowering vines around here that produced an abundance of blue flowers that were show stopping. With reseeding easily from year to year I just knew I would have plenty this year. The joke is on me. I have a couple of struggling vines that came up really late this season and I'm not expecting a show from them by any means.

My favorite are

Ipomoea tricolor 'Heavenly Blue' 


*** BLOGGER is not allowing photo uploads today so I will just have to send you to my previous posts:

What's Bloomin' 2008
Morning Garden Buzz - 2008

That's just the way it goes sometimes! I am going to make it a point to replant Morning Glories next year. I will be back in business then.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, my prolific blue morning glories are spindly, pale little thready things this year. Usually they've already climbed the west-side trellises to shade those windows... get with it, morning glories! It finally rained in E Texas!

    **Katy M
    Recommending YA books beyond the bestsellers at http://BooksYALove.blogspot.com
    Follow me on Twitter @BooksYALove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so nice to finally have some rain! I'm glad you got some of it too. I can already tell the difference in my plants. I hope it doesn't wait too long before we get more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...