Children in the Corn tagged me for 6 random things. I haven't done this before so this could be really random. :)
* My husband and I (now including children) have moved 15 times in our 18 years of marriage. No, we weren't running from the law.. just lots of transfers and changes. :) Hey, we figure that some people live in one place most of their lives, then when retirement comes, they travel. We thought we'd just do the opposite. :)
* Along the lines of moving... We lived in a camper for 2 1/2 years near a lake. That's a whole story in itself. Good times...
* My first car was a 73' yellow Volkswagon Superbeetle. I learned to work on cars owning that thing, lol. Who doesn't when it comes to the old beetles? I loved that car and was sad to see it go. A young hippie girl wearing a skirt and combat boots bought it off of me.
* Speaking of combat boots... I served in the US Army as a combat medic. Lots of cool stuff to learn there, like patching someone up with just about anything. Give me a limb and a shirt and I'm good, lol. At least for a while that works. :)
* Funny thing about being in the Army... I was also Homecoming and Prom Queen in high school. I came home from my initial Army training with a farmer tan and had to go the next day to crown the new Homecoming Queen in a sleeveless dress. Good times..
* I pulled out all of my eyelashes when I was in 2nd grade. Don't ask me why, it just seemed like the cool thing to do at the time. They do come out pretty easy ya' know and I have the lovely school pictures to prove it.
Well that's enough to keep you in entertained for a while. :)
Now I'm tagging:
Little House In The Suburbs
The Tin House
Here we go! Life with the Shibaguyz
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.