A Gardening Treat For The Eyes


I love to be inspired! I peruse through blogs, websites, magazines etc. to get new ideas that would work in my own yard. The creativity of people never ceases to amaze me. And guess what? I found a new way to explore the web that absolutely blows me away!

Cooliris is an application that allows you to view photos full-screen 3D by transforming your browser into a visually stunning, lightning fast way to search and enjoy online photos, videos and more. Its amazing!

You do need to be using Firefox as your web browser before adding this application, but I will tell you I prefer it over Internet Explorer any day. I've used it for years and I'm happy to endorse it. I have also found that using Windows XP and Vista, Cooliris works well with either.

Give it try and search for terms like Garden Design and I think you'll be hooked. Enjoy! (But don't blame me if you are having trouble turning it off and NO I'm not affiliated with this company in any way.)

**with further research I have found out that you CAN use cooliris with IE6 and IE7. I haven't tried it, but there is a version for it.


1 comment:

  1. I love garden inspiration too! Sounds like a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...